Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Dimples Day Four!

Hello!!

So today I sadly had to go in and up size my jewellery to some larger posts. Overnight my beads slowly started to sink into my cheeks and eventually became flush with my skin. So I went back to my piercer and got him to give me some larger posts. It was no the funnest experience. The stupid new ones were having a hard time going through and was not the greatest feeling in the world. I was very happy though that I did not have to do it myself though. That would have been a gong show. In the end I am still happy a bit sore but happy that we were able to do so, so quickly. I just got back from the gym as well and there was no extra irritation from that which is nice. I was a bit worried all the blood going to my face would make my cheeks a bit more sore than usual but they were fine. For now though I have still been rinsing and doing my salt water cleanses on the outside of the piercings and so far so good! Until next time!
S. Berard.

No comments:

Post a Comment